Sunday, November 22, 2009

LEL 3-4

Course 3: Synonyms and Antonyms practice 1
1. I thought that this test was relatively interesting; because, it made you think about what each word meant and about the slight difference in each one's meaning that is so important when trying to find a synonym or antonym for a word.
2. It was relatively easy
3. I didn't learn much, because i couldn't review my mistakes.
4.80% average, 90% on the synonyms and 70% on the antonyms.
5. I give this test 9/10


Course 4: Synonyms and Antonyms practice 1
1. This test was slightly more difficult than the previous one, so it made me think more and concentrate on the slight differences between the definitions of the words.
2. As I mentioned above, I found this evaluation slightly harder than the first one, but it's level of difficulty helped sustain my interest more.
3. As I said for the first test I didn't get to review my mistake and thus, couldn't really learn from my mistakes.
4.95% average, 100% on the synonyms,90% on the antonyms.
5. I give this course a rating of 9/10

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that you said you didn't learn much, but you gave each course a 9. I think you could have written more. Check for punctation and spelling mistakes. 15.5/20

    ReplyDelete